And welcome to “What’s New” at the Ithaca Farmer’s Market. Here you will find the latest information on special sales, new products, in-season produce, and other special events such as entertainment and educational opportunities.
Don’t miss out! Keep checking back for weekly updates!
New This Week – June 13th:
· Emmy’s Organics – Come welcome IFM’s newest members: Emma and Even. They will be serving up gluten-free, vegan tidbits such as chocolate covered macaroons and key-lime pie. And don’t forget to try their vegan smoothies! Hmmmm…good!
· ASHnatko Designs – Stop by Pavillion Booth #40 in the month of June. All of Amy’s photographic prints are now half off! So take a minute to take a peek, these prints won’t last long!
· Cherry Knoll Farm – Visit Terry and Pat Perfetti, creators of the markets only blueberry vinegar, and don’t forget to try a sample of their delicious blueberry wine!
· Dee Sprague Studios – Like animals? Mermaids? Dee Sprague is now creating journals, notepads and cards from her animal and magical themed paintings!
· Mt. Pleasant Woodworks – Jolene’s exotic wood wine stoppers are now all on sale! Look for her on Saturdays; booth #87 on Sundays.
· Cross Creek Farm – The vegetables are in! Salad greens, 3 varieties of radishes: D’Avignon (red & white), Ping Pong (white), and Ultaglob (red). Not to mention Baby pac choy, all varieties of basil, and mini dwarf sunflowers!